January 4, 2010

Link Dump: January 4th, 2010
by: The Geeks on Jan 4, 2010 12:10 AM | Filed under: Link Dumps

[08:04 AM] New York Post: Magadan says Bay will fit in perfectly with Mets
[09:32 PM] Mets.com: Inbox: Dissecting the Bay aftermath
[09:14 AM] Amazin’ Avenue: New Year’s Eve Applesauce – More Bay reactions, 2009 Met defense, Aroldis Chapman update
[09:06 AM] Baseball Prospectus: The Year in Quotes: The Highs and Lows of 2009 by Alex Carnevale
[07:00 AM] New York Post: Bay-after: Mets seek starter
[05:10 AM] NY Daily News: Former teammate Sean Casey says New York Mets made right move signing Jason Bay
[10:45 PM] Newsday: My 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:02 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Ken Davidoff’s 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:01 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Rockies close to a deal with Olivo, could the Mets turn to Torrealba?
[09:38 PM] New York Times: The Mets Look to Canada
[07:13 PM] Sports Illustrated: Cards make $100M pitch for Holliday

Most headlines aggregated by SportSpyder.

638 Responses to “Link Dump: January 4th, 2010”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

1. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:42 pm (#1130113)

dep…I am gettin decent on MW2..it’s all about the perks man. I won my first deathmatch yesterday…I like the SCAR, Holo Sight, Killing power, and ninja…..I like scotch and killing, and I’m out of scotch…

2. Comment posted by John on January 4, 2010 at 6:42 pm (#1130114)

I’m probably being obtuse. You were saying that you dislike the signing because of the defense – not that you really thought it hadn’t been considered by anyone, right?

exactly. And I’m not even sure its dislike honestly……more like “indifferent” i guess.

Like we signed Santana I was happy. Last year when we got K-rod and Putz I was happy….this really doesnt do anything for me. It’s like I know he’s a great hitter…..I just dont know.

4. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:42 pm (#1130115)

LOL

i’m all about the SCAR/holo sight n killing power

glad to hear

YOU KNOW KUNG FU? SHOW ME!!!!

5. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 6:43 pm (#1130116)

they could still bring back old man/old hip…we’ll see

he DH’d once! w00t

haha!

Meanie!! :-p

7. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 6:43 pm (#1130117)

That thread on fugees about the woman going crazy bout not getting mcnuggets is gold

9. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:43 pm (#1130118)

LOL. whatever…he didnt even tie his own shoes b4 the game!

10. Comment posted by John on January 4, 2010 at 6:43 pm (#1130119)

see…..now if they bring back Delgado and he gives us something to the effect he gave us in previous years…..then bay coming is a huge addition to the lineup.

if its just to replace delgado its like ok…..we are in the same position we were in before. lol

12. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:44 pm (#1130120)

LOL i skipped that one!

14. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:44 pm (#1130121)

he’s hittin her in the carnal sense Athena…..you can’t rush into the smackin.

16. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:45 pm (#1130122)

its not though…bay SHOULD BE more consistent

Delgado very up n down…he’s not 3 WAR every season…2007 n 2009 = EL STINKO

same performance, more of a guarantee. it matters

18. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:45 pm (#1130123)

and murphy + a caddy could realistically be a 2 WAR platoon at 1B

fuck anyone that cant see that. right in rihanna’s ass

20. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm (#1130124)

I gotta get all my gaming in while I can, we got another youngin coming in July….

I knocked her up proper yo!!!

22. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm (#1130125)

:-o

23. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm (#1130126)

What?? He didn’t tie his own shoes? But he’s gotten rid of the walker, hasn’t he? Just one of those canes with the four prongs on the bottom. ;-)

25. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm (#1130127)

LOL…i’m not sure…I was gonna check but he had already left for early bird dinner specials….

27. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm (#1130128)

I knocked her up proper yo!!!

get outtttttttttt! congrats yo

29. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:47 pm (#1130129)

right in rihanna’s ass

I’d buy that fer a dollar!

31. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:47 pm (#1130130)

thanks man..

32. Comment posted by John on January 4, 2010 at 6:48 pm (#1130131)

I like Murphy and Thole lol

34. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:48 pm (#1130132)

haha, i love those parts of Robocop so much

36. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 6:50 pm (#1130133)

congrats Timmay. How’s ur skill coming in MW2?

37. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 6:51 pm (#1130134)

he’s hittin her in the carnal sense Athena…..you can’t rush into the smackin.

True, Tim. One step at a time.

fuck anyone that cant see that. right in rihanna’s ass

Wow. Umm, can’t think of a single comment. Although I have to concur with:

:-o

39. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:52 pm (#1130135)

LOL…that one wasnt for you!

41. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:53 pm (#1130136)

I like Murphy and Thole lol

sooooooooooooo…

isn’t it possible that….

(2010 Bay + 2010 Mets 1B) > > > (2009 Mets LF + 2009 Mets 1B)

42. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 6:53 pm (#1130137)

I knocked her up proper yo!!!

What????!!!! That’s great!! Congratulations, Timmy!!

:e-hug:

I already have the perfect present picked out!

:-)

43. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 6:55 pm (#1130138)

Hee! Well he should be back plenty early. Or you can call him after his nap tomorrow.

LOL…that one wasnt for you!

. . . needless to say! ;-)

45. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 6:56 pm (#1130139)

I already have the perfect present picked out!

awwww..thanks.

47. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 6:57 pm (#1130140)

How is athena gonna order you a dozen french hookers?!?!?!

49. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 7:02 pm (#1130141)

How is athena gonna order you a dozen Male Russian hookers?!?!?!

fixed

50. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 7:04 pm (#1130142)

How is athena gonna order you a dozen french hookers?!?!?!

Hahaha!! That sounds impractical. Not that I’m doubting Tim’s virility, but don’t you think French-Hooker-of-the-Month Club would be more sensible?

51. Comment posted by Ramon on January 4, 2010 at 7:06 pm (#1130143)

isn’t it possible that….

(2010 Bay + 2010 Mets 1B) > > > (2009 Mets LF + 2009 Mets 1B)

:-)

What about 2nd base though?

:-(

53. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 7:06 pm (#1130144)

Beltre close to signing with Bos

54. Comment posted by Ramon on January 4, 2010 at 7:08 pm (#1130145)

Mike Lowell would be interesting over at 1st if he weren’t always injured. Then again, I’d assume he’d get only around 1/2 a season of abs in a platoon with Murphy….

55. Comment posted by Joe A. on January 4, 2010 at 7:12 pm (#1130146)

I like the Bay signing. No problem there. My concern is that going into last season I thought we had 4 glaring weaknesses and so far, none of them have been addressed.

(1) It was crazy to rely on Pelfrey to be our #2 starter last season. Not that Pelfrey can’t be that good. It just seemed like too big of a gamble to take for a team with WS aspirations. As of now, Pelfrey’s still our #2 starter and I’m not feeling any better about it.

(2) It was a huge gamble to hand LF over to Murphy based on 100 ABs in the majors and a mediocre minor league record. Murphy isn’t playing LF anymore, but it looks like we are going to hand him 1B next season. Still a pretty big gamble unless the rest of the lineup is really clicking.

(3) There was no excuse to go into 2009 with only 1 lefty in the pen when you have to play Philly 18 times. We’ve still only got 1 lefty.

(4) Castillo. He played better than I expected last season, but that doesn’t make it any easier to start another season with him at 2B.

So Bay, Molina and the new bullpen arms kind of bring us back to where we started last season. (although probably a little worse since we haven’t replaced the shut down 8th inning guy we thought we had in Putz). Still counting on big things from Pelfrey and Murphy, still not prepared to face Utley, Howard, Ibanez more than 1 time through the order in the late innings, and still watching Castillo hobble out to 2B every night.

56. Comment posted by Ramon on January 4, 2010 at 7:14 pm (#1130147)

I hate Boston sportswriters. They may be more unbearable than their NYC counterparts. After trashing the Mets, another guy cries sour grapes on Bay.

Stop Crying Over Spilled Milk: Jason Bay Wasn’t a Big Loss For Boston by Anthony Emerson

Why the Mets wanted to overpay for an average hitter, I don’t know.

Jason Bay was instantly beloved by the Fenway Faithful after being acquired on Trade Deadline 2008, which saw the Public Enemy No. 1 in Boston, Manny Ramirez, leave for Los Angeles.

But, what many Red Sox fans don’t understand is that the Red Sox can live without Jason Bay. Sure, his power numbers in ’09 were good (36 home runs, 119 RBI) but his average was only .267. In the ’09 ALDS, Bay hit just .125, getting just one hit.

Mike Cameron, the presumed next of kin in left field, isn’t all that different than Bay offensively, and better defensively.

Cameron has certainly lost a step or two over the years, but the 37-year-old still hit a respectable .250 last year with 24 home runs and 70 RBI. Sure, it’s not .267 with 36 homers and 119 RBI, but Cameron had six less strikeouts (156) than Bay (162). Not an astronomical difference, but still it proves that Mike Cameron is a lot like Jason Bay, just a few years older.

Plus, if the Red Sox sign Matt Holliday (something that is becoming less and less likely as time goes on), Holliday is an even better player than Bay and Cameron.

Many people point out that Holliday “struggled” during his only American League stint. There are two things wrong with those statements: 1) Holliday still hit .286 and 2) Holliday played in a goliath of a stadium in Oakland, a stadium fit more for the Oakland Raiders than the Oakland Athletics.

So, if Cameron/Holliday are at least decent with the Red Sox, Jason Bay won’t be a huge loss, like a boatload of Red Sox fans are saying.

But that’s only my opinion. What’s yours Red Sox Nation

57. Comment posted by Ramon on January 4, 2010 at 7:19 pm (#1130148)

I feel better about this one, even though definately agree that we need to find another #2 starter for the rotation as a way to hedge our bet. Pelf was really overworked in 2008 in Verducci like fashion and was killed by some shitty infield defense with a middle infield of Cora and Castillo to work with. I really feel these issues contributed to his problems. My opinion is that he’s ready to have a bounceback season.

58. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 7:26 pm (#1130149)

Can’t disagree with any of that, Joe. You’re correct. But I think we’ll be lucky if even one of those four things are addressed to our satisfaction. I have my fingers crossed for another decent pitcher.

In my opinion, this isn’t going to be a season where everything is fixed. I’d be pleasantly surprised to come off equal with the start of last year. I’m just hoping that they don’t make too many decisions that impair the prospects for 2010 and beyond.

But maybe my sights are set too low.

59. Comment posted by Ramon on January 4, 2010 at 7:28 pm (#1130150)

We should be a Wild Card contender if the team can just manage to stay reasonably healthy. The division may be out of reach though…

61. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 7:37 pm (#1130151)

VS crew said today that the Rangers each individually take a limo when they play on LI. What is that shit.

One its stupid, two its bad for the environment, and three if you’re wasting on all of the money on Redden and Drury make the idiots take a bus together.

Yay for Kotalik scoring, and boo for Boyle on a 3 on 2 taking his own stupid shot from a shitty angle instead of passing.

63. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:02 pm (#1130152)

French Hookers..Male Russian hookers? doesn’t anyone buy American anymore?

65. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:03 pm (#1130153)

very nice post Joe

ruh roh….some rumors skipping around about a lowell/castillo deal being discussed

why the fuck would the sox want him

67. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:06 pm (#1130154)

Because Castillo is a club guy

69. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:07 pm (#1130155)

lowell could work as a RH caddy for MURPHDWG but shit, $12M for that? ugh

tis a high price to pay to dump the bum

71. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:08 pm (#1130156)

Beltre 1 yr/9M to boston

73. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:09 pm (#1130157)

lowell looks like he would have B.O.

74. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:09 pm (#1130158)

French Hookers..Male Russian hookers? doesn’t anyone buy American anymore?

Sad commentary of our time. . .

75. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:11 pm (#1130159)

What does caddy mean, Dep? Same as “other guy in the platoon?”

77. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:12 pm (#1130160)

some kid got kicked off of Xbox live yesterday while we were playing..he kept nuking everybody, he was plaing with a buddy who let him kill him, so they say…

79. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:13 pm (#1130161)

yupyup, basically a platoon buddy.

it perhaps means a little more in that the guy that has the caddy is the main player at the position and the other person being “his caddy” helps out by hitting against the other hand pitchers, that the main player doesnt handle all that well

usually LH batters are considered the main player in the platoon because a majority of pitchers are RHP, thus more PT for the lefty batter

81. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:14 pm (#1130162)

like booted by xbox themselves?

83. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:15 pm (#1130163)

the bawston lineup is going to mashhhhh

them vs NYY is going to be nuts next season.

what powerhouses

85. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:15 pm (#1130164)

7 years at 18 is what I’m hearing for Holliday….don’t know if I care for that or not….I would have takin a flyer (flier?) on that Beltre deal…he’s buds with Poo.

86. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:16 pm (#1130165)

Thanks, honey! Learn something new every day!

88. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:17 pm (#1130166)

I just had my worst team death match ever. lame.

im trying to be a contender

90. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 8:17 pm (#1130167)

7 years 18 per…5 years 16.5 per….I think I take the first one because Holliday is so much better than Bay is.

Christiansen! Takes it to the net! 2-0!

92. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:18 pm (#1130168)

like booted by xbox themselves?

I just caught some of the chatter, but evidently there is a code of ethics among the nerdy, and the complained to the mods and he was gone. They said kicked, but maybe he just left…..I was to busy in my shock and awe program to really get the specifics.

94. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:20 pm (#1130169)

pitt bball starting to look good again, unc struggling at charleston

for those interested

96. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:21 pm (#1130170)

i mean its not awful, i like holliday a lot…i think he’s going to produce a ton over the next 5-7 years

butttttt who the hell is making you go there? i would be really annoyed about that if it was us

pooh likes holliday a lot, he wants him back from what i’ve read

98. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:22 pm (#1130171)

haha nice, thanks

i havent played MW2 in a while…i may actually be over the addiction (a little!)…i dont find myself drooling to play it haha

100. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:22 pm (#1130172)

Anybody here see “Up in the Air”? I didn’t like it, but am now infatuated with Anna Kendrick for some reason..

102. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:24 pm (#1130173)

i dont find myself drooling to play it haha

I’m getting the twitch…

104. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:25 pm (#1130174)

i always want to play with y’allz

i meant more to just jump into the fray with pplz i dont know online…i did it for days at a time at first haha

i’m here…i dont even need to log off the internet…i’m utilizing THE WIND

106. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:26 pm (#1130175)

which one is up in the air? i cant place it right now

108. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:26 pm (#1130176)

i got the pitt/cincy game on DL

110. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:27 pm (#1130177)

LMAoOoOOooooooO

112. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:28 pm (#1130178)

im playing now. just hit me up

114. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:29 pm (#1130179)

lol tcu’s team is a bunch of thugs

115. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:29 pm (#1130180)

George Clooney movie, Dep.

117. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:30 pm (#1130181)

ahhhhhh

if we play i will chris

119. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:33 pm (#1130182)

yeah the clooney joint….dudes dreamy. He’s become a good actor too…..just a depressing movie.

121. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:34 pm (#1130183)

OMGOMGOMMOGG @ THAT DUNK

gallo times a black factor/nr

123. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:34 pm (#1130184)

#33 on cincy, lance stephenson should be the guy who brought the johnnies (or the terps) back this year

125. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:34 pm (#1130185)

clooney is solid but sometimes i cant stand him

the michael clayton credits sum up what i cant stand sometimes about him and his roles

127. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:36 pm (#1130186)

Buzz: Mets and Red Sox talk Castillo-for-Lowell

Quote:
    by MATTHEW CERRONE, MetsBlog

Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com says he heard the Mets and Red Sox have talked about swapping Mike Lowell and Luis Castillo.

However, he adds, “Not sure how serious it is.”

Lowell is due $12 million next season, after which he can be made a free agent, while Castillo will earn $12 million over the next two seasons.

Interestingly, Rich S sent me the following e-mail earlier today:

“Here is an off-the-wall trade thought: How about the Mets getting Lowell from the Red Sox to platoon with Daniel Murphy? It appears the Sox will pay all but $3 million, at that price his leadership and bat will be good for one year.”

…i dismissed rich’s suggestion, since the basis of boston’s trade with the Rangers, which fell through, was essentially buying them a prospect from texas… but, apparently, if crasnick is accurate, boston’s goal is to get lowell off the roster instead…

According to multiple reports, see MLBTR, free-agent 3B Adrian Beltre has signed a one-year, $9 million deal to play third base for the Red Sox.

…and so, it stands to reason, they might not have inked beltre unless they had lowell earmarked in a trade…

…i will say this, from what i can gather, the Mets have been working the last week or so to trade for a starting pitcher, knowing the free-agent market can act as a back-up plan… i’m assuming they’re trying to get a pitcher like Bronson Arroyo or Aaron Harang, but that’s just a guess… i still believe the Mets hope to switch up the roster, and so i wonder if, assuming crasnick is correct, if the Mets would be sending lowell to a third team… i don’t know, i’m guessing again, but it just feels like there is a fit some place, be it with the Red Sox, Cubs, Reds or Royals, to find a way to move lowell, castillo and a pitcher going to queens…

Lowell hit .290 with 17 HR and 75 RBI in just 119 games for the Red Sox last season, while hitting .301 against left-handed pitching.

According to the Boston Globe, though he had thumb surgery a few days ago, Lowell will need six to eight weeks of rehab and should be ready to play in Spring Training.

129. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:38 pm (#1130187)

MAKE SOME MAGIC HAPPEN OMAR

if castillo disappeared and we got a pitcher…and we didnt catch like a STD (i.e. really bad contract/player) in the process….zippity doo-dah

o-dwg must be just sitting there waiting on us again…poor feller

131. Comment posted by tim on January 4, 2010 at 8:38 pm (#1130188)

I didn’t like Clayton either..come to think of it…I like his acting, but dislike his movies….Burn after reading was decent, Oh brother was okay…..ehh. His lady resume is strong though.

133. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:39 pm (#1130189)

i like clayton…its a bit long but the end is great

its the credits/very end where it just says look at george in a cab! he’s got so much going on in his head! yeah! clooney thinking! yeah! (he’s so pretty)

135. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:40 pm (#1130190)

O-dog lurks around every corner

137. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:42 pm (#1130191)

hmmmm…he is in a lot of shit i dont like too

movies he’s in i like

clayton
    oceans 11 (like a lotttt)
    3 kings (love)
    out of sight
    From Dusk to Dawn

138. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:42 pm (#1130192)

Haha! Nice description! I like him as an actor. But I don’t think he’s especially sexy. But very appealing. I think he’s funny.

140. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 8:42 pm (#1130193)

What’s new Dep? I have been playing a lot of Borderlands. Really fun mix of FPS and RPG.

142. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:43 pm (#1130194)

Where would Castillo Play in Boston?

144. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:44 pm (#1130195)

louie = dh

145. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:46 pm (#1130196)

louie = dh

:-)

147. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:46 pm (#1130197)

not much dude. new year, same shit

yea my boy plays borderlands and likes it…i tend to stay away from RPG stuff…i almost picked that one up but passed

149. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:47 pm (#1130198)

Where would Castillo Play in Boston?

DH that can’t hit
    backup MI that can’t field

PERFECT

i dont know…must be another team involved orrrrr could they want to save $6M in 2009 that much? i can’t believe that…

151. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 8:47 pm (#1130199)

It’s kind of an RPG, but there is mostly FPS…you level and stuff and do quests but for the most part you shoot the hell out of things. :)

153. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:49 pm (#1130200)

ya i read a lot about it, i almost got it lol…it honestly reminded me of fallout a bit

i dont know, i play/buy sooooo many games sometimes i look for reasons to avoid a few

155. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 8:49 pm (#1130201)

There’s this one boss that’s just insane. Mothrakk. A gigantic pteradon thing. Took me 40+ minutes to kill it.

And co-op play is soooooo fun.

157. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:50 pm (#1130202)

40+ mins is a lot

online play for everything is so cool…what a step forward for gaming

crazy we didnt really have it not that long ago

159. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:51 pm (#1130203)

the sox have an excess of guys who could be regulars wtf

161. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:51 pm (#1130204)

Watchin the Fiesta Bowl. So far, the best bowl I’ve seen was the Bowling Green and Idaho game. The game is boring me

163. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:52 pm (#1130205)

i really want castillo gone

come on omah

165. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:52 pm (#1130206)

bowling green/idaho was amazing

bowl season sucks NFL FTW

167. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:52 pm (#1130207)

yea the sox roll like 13 deep counting DH type guys haha

169. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:54 pm (#1130208)

bay

BTW, the 5th year is for $17 mil, but there is a $3 mil buyout…

171. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:55 pm (#1130209)

omg charleston just tied up unc with 2 secs left…incredible stuff

bobby cremins ftw

173. Comment posted by TLC on January 4, 2010 at 8:55 pm (#1130210)

Louie was our MVP dep!

M
    V
    P

Granted, he was the only one left

175. Comment posted by DL on January 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm (#1130211)

as the biggest cfb fan here, i have to say the nfl was far better this season

177. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 8:57 pm (#1130212)

oh snap, i get the UNC game

always forget to check the U

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »