January 4, 2010

Link Dump: January 4th, 2010
by: The Geeks on Jan 4, 2010 12:10 AM | Filed under: Link Dumps

[08:04 AM] New York Post: Magadan says Bay will fit in perfectly with Mets
[09:32 PM] Mets.com: Inbox: Dissecting the Bay aftermath
[09:14 AM] Amazin’ Avenue: New Year’s Eve Applesauce – More Bay reactions, 2009 Met defense, Aroldis Chapman update
[09:06 AM] Baseball Prospectus: The Year in Quotes: The Highs and Lows of 2009 by Alex Carnevale
[07:00 AM] New York Post: Bay-after: Mets seek starter
[05:10 AM] NY Daily News: Former teammate Sean Casey says New York Mets made right move signing Jason Bay
[10:45 PM] Newsday: My 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:02 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Ken Davidoff’s 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:01 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Rockies close to a deal with Olivo, could the Mets turn to Torrealba?
[09:38 PM] New York Times: The Mets Look to Canada
[07:13 PM] Sports Illustrated: Cards make $100M pitch for Holliday

Most headlines aggregated by SportSpyder.

638 Responses to “Link Dump: January 4th, 2010”

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »

1. Comment posted by C needs a LOWenbrau on January 4, 2010 at 11:01 am (#1129813)

Happy Jets win in a convincing style. I’m off today so I re-watched the game. Even in the first half the Bung-holes were not wrapping up. I think they were playing a bit of possum. Hopefully Jets don’t think of themselves the way they did after they were 3-0.

The postgame locker room video coverage was sick. They were all happy and S and were going into their celebratory huddle in the locker room when D Woody butted in and told everyone to shut up. He then said something like “take this in and shit and all, but remember this is a new season where we only have one fucking goal…and that is the hardwear…the fucking vince lombardi trophy…”

I’m glad on a roster of postseason virgins a 2 times SB winner usurped the coach and thomas jones to recalibrate the postgame huddle. Much needed.

2. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 11:08 am (#1129814)

I like the part where the brother taunts her by saying “What are you gonna do? Tell Mom and Dad I uploaded your d*ck sucking list on Facebook? Go ahead.”

roffelz

That made me laugh, too. I can’t imagine hating my brother enough to rat to my parents about beer. But I probably wouldn’t have committed a hook-up list to paper, either! ;-)

4. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:09 am (#1129815)

damn, i wanted off today.

i could’ve taken it too even though i got denied, oh well.

yea, i saw woody hush everyone in the locker room. good shit

rexy looked like he was gonna cry

i agree the bengals were playing possum to some degree, but we’ll see. jets lines were dominating.

6. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:09 am (#1129816)

i also lol’d at: I heart facebook like Katie hearts KOK

8. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:10 am (#1129817)

I read somewhere David Harris injured his ankle

better not be bad

9. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:12 am (#1129818)

the bengals were playing possum

no way that, or injuries/rested players, accounts for a 37-point differential. between jets o-line and #1 D, bungles should be very concerned about next week.

11. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:14 am (#1129819)

OMG Delgado got a hit in winter ball! Sign him to a 6 year contract!

13. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:16 am (#1129820)

LOL! he played a game at DH! he must be ok!

SIGN HIM NOW

15. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:16 am (#1129821)

It is no secret that Snyder admires Shanahan. The two men have known each other since the late 1990s, when they attended the same Pro Bowl, stayed in the same hotel in Hawaii, and wound up having dinner together one night. Since then, the two men have remained in contact and have had a friendly relationship.

Future hiring process? Or unlikely romantic comedy?

17. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:17 am (#1129822)

And he’s okay to slide! That’s a great sign!

18. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 11:18 am (#1129823)

LOL! he played a game at DH! he must be ok!

SIGN HIM NOW

Very funny!!

(Smartass!)

;-)

19. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:18 am (#1129824)

And he’s okay to slide! That’s a great sign!

He began his slide 3 years ago.

21. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:18 am (#1129825)

if we dont someone like Ryan Garko soon, then i guess i’ll be more open to delgado

cuz obviously the mets are if they sign a RH caddy for MURPHDWG

23. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129826)

Very funny!!

(Smartass!)

;-)

LOL

I sit on my brains!

24. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129827)

Future hiring process? Or unlikely romantic comedy?

Heh!

26. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129828)

Cowher taking the bills job would be strange

27. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129829)

LOL! he played a game at DH! he must be ok!

SIGN HIM NOW

Guarantee plenty of Mets fans actually say this.

Also heard that Cowher secretly interviewed for the Buffalo job and is interested. Yikes!

29. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129830)

Also Komisarek, really? I think he just got on the team because he plays for the Leafs. Matt Greene would be a better pick, he ranks high in both hits and blocked shots.

hahahah Anyone who highlights Green’s defensive skills is automatically disqualified from discussion of the Olympic team.

30. Comment posted by Rave on January 4, 2010 at 11:19 am (#1129831)

Sidney Crosby is a big baby.
    =
    Brad Smith, baby!!

31. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 11:20 am (#1129832)

I sit on my brains!

:giggles:

33. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:20 am (#1129833)

Brad Smith is en fuego right now

what a weapon he has become

35. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:22 am (#1129834)

Burke names Chris Drury to Team USA? Huh? I’d take Gomez before Drury, but not by much. The bigger snubs are Brian Gionta and Mike Modano.

Another good one. I do kind of wonder, with the lack of center depth, why Gomez didn’t make the team though. Gionta can suck my dick though.

36. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:22 am (#1129835)

OMG Delgado got a hit in winter ball! Sign him to a 6 year contract!

:awaits Omar press conference:

:readies shotgun:

37. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:22 am (#1129836)

Brad Smith is en fuego right now

Essential ingredient to championship seasons: getting big contributions from unexpected places.

38. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:23 am (#1129837)

He began his slide 3 years ago.

and he just reached second base

ABGTD

40. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:23 am (#1129838)

Jason Bay signed on Christmas Day, just FYI

amazing how that news kept hush hush for 4 days

41. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:25 am (#1129839)

Modano?

Enough with the grizzled vets. The US ain’t medaling this time anyway. Let the young guys play.

LET THEM PLAY!
    LET THEM PLAY!

43. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:25 am (#1129840)

I assume that means Bay is 100% healthy? (Until, of course, he gets into that skiing accident in BC.)

44. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:25 am (#1129841)

Jason Bay signed on Christmas Day, just FYI

amazing how that news kept hush hush for 4 days

The FO leaker was on vacation.

46. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:27 am (#1129842)

I think the physical is this week

we’ll see how healthy he is haha

47. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:28 am (#1129843)

physical today.

49. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:28 am (#1129844)

We’ll be lucky if he has knees.

50. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:30 am (#1129845)

We’ll be lucky if he has knees.

“Pull up your pant cuffs. Yup, there are his knees right there. He passes.”

51. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:33 am (#1129846)

physical is today.

early reports are his left arm is nearly shorn off, but is listed as day to day.

52. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:33 am (#1129847)

Gomez is pretty terrible again this year. The ex-Devils kind of remind me of the ex-A’s from the early 2000’s, good on that team but once they leave for the big bucks they suck completely.

I don’t like Drury on the Rangers, but he will serve a role on the US team and maybe he’ll conjure up some of the pride that won him a LLWS.

54. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:34 am (#1129848)

oh btw

random movie review

“Perfect Getaway” – Steve Zahn, Milla johovich, Timothy Olyphant

Surprisingly good. dont read about it, just watch it. i recommend it

55. Comment posted by C needs a LOWenbrau on January 4, 2010 at 11:35 am (#1129849)

Ravens can beat a Welker-less Pats. Jets can beat the Bengals.

If so then:

Ravens at Colts
    Jets at Chargers

then AFC Conf Finals

Ravens AT Jets

then Jets goin’ to the supabol!!!!!

beep sike boop.

Even if Jets lose to Bengals I will be happy that our virgins popped their playoff cherry. I’m looking at you Rex Sanchez.

56. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:35 am (#1129850)

how’s milla look?

57. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:35 am (#1129851)

NHL size rink should help mask Komisarek’s lack of footspeed. Between him and Orpik the US will have a pretty physical presence on D.

59. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:35 am (#1129852)

lol

CAROLINA, Puerto Rico — Carlos Delgado went 1-for-4 Sunday night in his first game since undergoing hip surgery in May, an injury that ended his season with the New York Mets.

The free agent slugger batted cleanup as the designated hitter for the Carolina Giants in Puerto Rico’s winter league. His single came on a fly ball to short left field in the sixth inning.

“I felt better than I expected, for the time I spent without playing. I hadn’t seen live pitching since May,” he said. “The most important thing is this was a step in the right direction.”

“I’m not afraid of sliding. I’ve done it as part of my rehabilitation process,” he said.

The 37-year-old first baseman played in only 26 games during the last season of his contract with the Mets before he was sidelined by a hip injury. He was batting .298 with four homers and 23 RBIs when he went on the disabled list on May 11. He had surgery on May 19.

61. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:36 am (#1129853)

For the first time ever, the top 20 picks in the NFL Draft will be made up exclusively of teams that didn’t make the playoffs. The playoff teams will make up the final 12 picks, depending on results.

Ties in record are broken by strength of schedule. Ties in strength of schedule can be broken by division or conference tiebreakers, but those weren’t applicable in the top 20 this year.

Three ties will be determined later based on a coin flip. We’ve starred any picks that still need a coin flip. Here goes:

1. St. Louis (1-15)
    2. Detroit (2-14)
    3. Tampa Bay (3-13)
    4. Washington (4-12)
    5. Kansas City (4-12)
    6. Seattle (5-11)
    7. Cleveland (5-11)
    8. Oakland (5-11)
    9. Buffalo (6-10)
    10t. Denver (Traded from Chicago) (7-9)
    10t. Jacksonville (7-9)
    12. Miami (7-9)
    13. San Francisco (8-8)
    14. Seattle (Traded from Denver) (8-8)
    15. New York Giants (8-8)
    16t. Tennessee (8-8)
    16t. San Francisco (Traded from Carolina) (8-8)
    18. Pittsburgh (9-7)
    19t. Atlanta (9-7)
    19t. Houston (9-7)

Picks 21-24 will be the wild card round losers. Picks 25-28 will be the divisional round losers. Picks 29-30 will be the conference championship losers. Pick 31 will be the Super Bowl loser. Pick 32 will be the Super Bowl winner.

62. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:37 am (#1129854)

then Jets goin’ to the supabol!!!!!

stranger things’ve happened, dood. amazing how many wc teams have gone to sb in recent years. GG is def peaking at the right time.

63. Comment posted by Rave on January 4, 2010 at 11:37 am (#1129855)

I heart Jay Bay. Especially when I see the amounts being touted for Holliday. St.Loo will have to pass a baseball tax or sumthin to be able to keep him and Poo.

65. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:37 am (#1129856)

how’s milla look?

not that good. very “natural looking”

but it fits the role she plays well, she’s actually pretty good in it

check it out

then we’ll talk. its on PPV now. well worth the $5

66. Comment posted by C needs a LOWenbrau on January 4, 2010 at 11:37 am (#1129857)

Nats.. I mean the Skins fired Zorn at 4am this morning.

67. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:39 am (#1129858)

Canada has 7 centers on their team.

I still don’t know what the obsession with Brendan Morrow is. How he made the squad and Marty St. Louis didn’t is a mystery.

69. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:39 am (#1129859)

yup

all gravy from here on in

70. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:41 am (#1129860)

Nats.. I mean the Skins fired Zorn at 4am this morning.

One-upping the Mets from Willie-gate.

72. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:42 am (#1129861)

Yes, but did they do it from the opposite coast?

73. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 11:43 am (#1129862)

Yes, but did they do it from the opposite coast?

Naw, from Europe. At breakfast.

“Oh, what time is it there, Jim? 4? Oops, sorry. Well, anyway, now that you’re up…you’re firrrrreduh.”

74. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 11:46 am (#1129863)

Nats.. I mean the Skins fired Zorn at 4am this morning.

Sounds like a Mets move.

75. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:46 am (#1129864)

I saw “Taken” the other day. Not bad. Little much on some of the stunts. As Wife In Westchester put it “it was like the guy who wrote Die Hard wanted to do something a bit Bond like, but missed a bit”

Also finally say “The Hangover” Really liked it. Best comedy in years.

76. Comment posted by C needs a LOWenbrau on January 4, 2010 at 11:47 am (#1129865)

In the Jets last 2 wins Sanchez has thrown for a total of 170 yards. D-I-L-F-E-R on crack

78. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:47 am (#1129866)

Taken was badass. i love that one

i love when he shoots the cops wife

79. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:48 am (#1129867)

I mean the Skins fired Zorn at 4am this morning.

right after the charter flight home landed.

that’s cold.

81. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:48 am (#1129868)

and the music singer girl in Taken is the Perfect 10 model that E bangs on Entourage!

“no one turns me down in the morning”

83. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:48 am (#1129869)

the hangover is really funny.

the tyson bits are soo good

84. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:48 am (#1129870)

Holly Valance

86. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:49 am (#1129871)

Wow

PHYSICAL PASSED!

that was easy

Presser tomorrow – 11am

87. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:49 am (#1129872)

Taken was badass. i love that one

i love when he shoots the cops wife

“apologize to your wife for me”

88. Comment posted by C needs a LOWenbrau on January 4, 2010 at 11:51 am (#1129873)

Any tech geeks here? My brand new PS3 doesn’t work. No signal, the green light goes on for 1 minute and then 3 quick beeps and then a flashing red light. WTF??? This happened yesterday (Sunday). I was watching a blu ray on Saturday night, was working perfectly. I did get a NASTY static electricity charge when i hit the power button early Sunday morning. Could this have cause my PS3 to crap out?

90. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:51 am (#1129874)

lol

“it didnt have to be this way…if you werent so used to your desk”

or something lololol

i love when he fucks up the gang at the table after getting him to say “good luck’

and the interpreter/whore part….all badass

This is the hardest part…THEY WILL TAKE YOU….lol

92. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:52 am (#1129875)

wuttttttttttt

hmmmm i dont know

google that lights shit. i bet info is out there. maybe lunk knows

i’ve never had a problem

perhaps it just needs to be reset, which is done by holding down the power button

93. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:53 am (#1129876)

the hangover is really funny.

the tyson bits are soo good

yup

and the dude jumping naked out of the trunk and beating the shit out of them was hysterical

94. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:53 am (#1129877)

Yeah Taken has been on a lot on HBO, good movie for what it is.

Don’t let your daughters go to Europe with rich friends, they turn into sex slaves. Let them go off to college instead.

95. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 11:53 am (#1129878)

Wow

PHYSICAL PASSED!

that was easy

They’re always easy. It’s like a cake course in college. Just show up and you pass. The mets 3 doctors….
    see no evil. hear no evil. speak no evil.
    Sign on the office door….”If we ignore the injury, it will heal by itself…..maybe!”

96. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 11:54 am (#1129879)

He’s ra-tard.

97. Comment posted by Joe A. on January 4, 2010 at 11:55 am (#1129880)

Maybe we should ask the Dodgers doctors for a second opinion. That way we can blame them if his shoulder is really shot.

99. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:56 am (#1129881)

Uh oh.

101. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:57 am (#1129882)

see no evil. hear no evil. speak no evil.

Torrealba may disagree! LOL

103. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:58 am (#1129883)

I cant view any VG forums while at work

that error is out there. just google the lights shit

105. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:58 am (#1129884)

another fine mets moment of 2009

107. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 11:58 am (#1129885)

The error = PS3 is dead.

108. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 11:59 am (#1129886)

To

rrealba may disagree! LOL

with that exception perhaps, who else have the Mets staff ever turned down? And didn’t Torrealba play the whole season….unlike Mr. Putz.

109. Comment posted by Joe A. on January 4, 2010 at 11:59 am (#1129887)

We may be getting close to the point where Omar decides to move on from Molina and give Torrealba or Barajas a look.

I’d still rather a trade for a C than any of the FAs.

110. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 12:00 pm (#1129888)

oops….screwy blockquotes. lol!

112. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:00 pm (#1129889)

The error = PS3 is dead.

ugh, that sucks!

Ship that mofo back

114. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:01 pm (#1129890)

ya that’s true Shea

butttttt like 99% of physicals by all MLB teams are passed

failure is very rare

116. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 12:01 pm (#1129891)

I mean, it could be dead for a variety of reasons, it’s a pretty nondescript error. I’ve heard of hard drives dead (which is easily fixable) among other things. Generally, though, it means total system failure. That shock you felt was probably a static discharge that fried the motherboard.

117. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 12:01 pm (#1129892)

How can we sign Torrealba? Doesn’t he have a law suit pending or something? Guess this could make it go away!

118. Comment posted by Joe A. on January 4, 2010 at 12:01 pm (#1129893)

Didn’t Blanco basically fail his physical? But we signed him anyway, just for less money.

120. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:03 pm (#1129894)

LOL

clearly adjusting contracts based on the discovery of pre-existing physical conditions is not the same as failing!

clearly! :P

121. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 12:03 pm (#1129895)

I believe you’re right, Joe. lol!

122. Comment posted by Rave on January 4, 2010 at 12:04 pm (#1129896)

Are we doing movie reviews now? Sugar was also good. Saw 500 Days of Summer and now get why some of youse like Zooey a lot.
    =
    Omar’s back to work, right? Molina’s coming right up.
    =
    Doc and Chico were saying the US C will go to Drury or Langenbrunner. BigUgh on both counts. I mean, I love Jamie n all, but his hockey skills are on the downs, except for the laser shot. He’s getting by on smarts.

124. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:04 pm (#1129897)

ya, they met the judge on torrealba but we never heard what happened

that whole deal is strange

2 years later they finally make it to court,something stinks there

126. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 12:05 pm (#1129898)

I’m pretty sure Drury is getting by on his… enormous wallet?

127. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 12:07 pm (#1129899)

ya that’s true Shea

butttttt like 99% of physicals by all MLB teams are passed

failure is very rare

Good thing the Mets didn’t get stuck with that 1% of population in Mike Lowell.

129. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:11 pm (#1129900)

haha, jason bay may become mike lowell by year 5!

130. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 12:13 pm (#1129901)

butttttt like 99% of physicals by all MLB teams are passed

failure is very rare

At least we never had glaring ones like Putz or Zambrano….lol!

131. Comment posted by Rave on January 4, 2010 at 12:14 pm (#1129902)

Whoa, Sheehan is leaving Prospectus. Kahrl and Goldstein and the occasional Silver are the only ones left worth reading there.
    (and they’d still be better than BA)

132. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 12:15 pm (#1129903)

haha, jason bay may become mike lowell by year 5!

We won’t care after he delivers us 4 straight WS starting this year. He comes from the Sox and they’re a vastly superior organization than the Mets.

134. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:18 pm (#1129904)

ya, BP has become mehhhhhhhhh

i think i’m letting my subscription die

136. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:18 pm (#1129905)

LOL

he will also solve World Hunger and complete Nuclear non-proliferation

138. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 12:18 pm (#1129906)

They grew fat and lazy on their somethings.

140. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 12:20 pm (#1129907)

DiPietro officially recalled.

141. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 12:22 pm (#1129908)

Skins’ Kirk Olivadotti and Jerry Gray rumored interviewing with Jints.

142. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 12:23 pm (#1129909)

DiPietro officially recalled.

I recall hearing there was once a guy that played for the Islanders named DP. I thought it was in reference to a porno or something.

144. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:23 pm (#1129910)

DiPietro officially recalled.

w00t w00t

THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS!

146. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 12:23 pm (#1129911)

SEE YA MARTY!

147. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 12:27 pm (#1129912)

SEE YA MARTY!

Wrong move, trade Rolo. He’s proved he can be a starter while Biron has been better as a backup. Unless of course they’re worried about DP getting injured again and the job revert backs to Rolo. Maybe the next NHL10 update will give you a real goalie to play with.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »