January 4, 2010

Link Dump: January 4th, 2010
by: The Geeks on Jan 4, 2010 12:10 AM | Filed under: Link Dumps

[08:04 AM] New York Post: Magadan says Bay will fit in perfectly with Mets
[09:32 PM] Mets.com: Inbox: Dissecting the Bay aftermath
[09:14 AM] Amazin’ Avenue: New Year’s Eve Applesauce – More Bay reactions, 2009 Met defense, Aroldis Chapman update
[09:06 AM] Baseball Prospectus: The Year in Quotes: The Highs and Lows of 2009 by Alex Carnevale
[07:00 AM] New York Post: Bay-after: Mets seek starter
[05:10 AM] NY Daily News: Former teammate Sean Casey says New York Mets made right move signing Jason Bay
[10:45 PM] Newsday: My 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:02 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Ken Davidoff’s 2010 Hall of Fame ballot
[10:01 PM] Amazin’ Avenue: Rockies close to a deal with Olivo, could the Mets turn to Torrealba?
[09:38 PM] New York Times: The Mets Look to Canada
[07:13 PM] Sports Illustrated: Cards make $100M pitch for Holliday

Most headlines aggregated by SportSpyder.

638 Responses to “Link Dump: January 4th, 2010”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »

1. Comment posted by Future on January 4, 2010 at 1:03 am (#1129713)

First! Simons!

2. Comment posted by metswin2010 on January 4, 2010 at 7:20 am (#1129714)

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!
    Lets hope that Defense wins as it ussually does in the playoffs. The Jets stunning the world and winning a Super Bowl, Would be a sweet start to the New year.

3. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:13 am (#1129715)

J!

4. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:13 am (#1129716)

E!

5. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:13 am (#1129717)

T!

6. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:13 am (#1129718)

S!

7. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:14 am (#1129719)

JETS! JETS! JETS!

8. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 8:15 am (#1129720)

Chad Ochocinco Cerocero found out what Revis Island is all about.

It ain’t gonna be better next week Chad.

9. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 8:46 am (#1129721)

Does it feel like all the wild card round matchups are going to be rematches of this weekend’s games?

10. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 8:53 am (#1129722)

Congrats to all the JetsGeeks!!

12. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 9:14 am (#1129723)

Congrats Jets fans. Now if only we could have kept the Ravens out of the playoffs.

13. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 9:22 am (#1129724)

JETS look unstoppable! But if Ryan keeps going around without a coat, they’ll be looking for a new coach while he combats pneumonia from his hospital bed. Put a damn coat on Rex. We won’t think you’re less than macho!

Go Jets. Mazel Tov. Keep it going!

14. Comment posted by lucienlc on January 4, 2010 at 9:25 am (#1129725)

Yay, Jets!

Now go out and do it again!

15. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 9:27 am (#1129726)

Luci
    Were you there? I thought about you freezing your ass off. Not that it’s much warmer here in Atlanta. It’s not.
    Spoke to a friend this morning in Boca. It’s even cold there!

16. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:30 am (#1129727)

Go Jets. Mazel Tov. Keep it going!

He’s got that coat of fat that keeps him toasty.

17. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:31 am (#1129728)

It be damn cold here in NYC.

frak

18. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:32 am (#1129729)

at least two games are right?

Jets Bengals
    Cowboys Eagles

I’m annoyed. Mom-in-law is coming up this weekend.
    Means I will miss part of the Jets game.

dammit

20. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:37 am (#1129730)

I was so thankful Rex had that black sweater vest on….i was most concerned that when they gatorade dumped him, his man-teats were coming out to say hi

22. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:37 am (#1129731)

I’m annoyed. Mom-in-law is coming up this weekend.
    Means I will miss part of the Jets game.

dammit

DVR baby. avoid all scores

amazing way to watch football if you can pull it off

24. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:39 am (#1129732)

good thing i held off on getting my revis jersey…i thought safe was better than sorry haha

even though ed gave me permission…!

25. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 9:39 am (#1129733)

at least two games are right?

Jets Bengals
    Cowboys Eagles

That might be it actually, just felt like more. Wonder if in the world of obscure stats if there’s ever been two rematches in the wild card round of teams coming off a shutout?

I’m annoyed. Mom-in-law is coming up this weekend.
    Means I will miss part of the Jets game.

dammit

Must contract mystery illness next weekend, need to stay at home/in bed all afternoon.

27. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:39 am (#1129734)

LMAO

@revis24-hands down u the best in the game, see you n 6 days bruh bruh, try giving out maps next time-its easy to get lost on that island!

28. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 9:39 am (#1129735)

Jets Bengals
    Cowboys Eagles

Green Bay and Cards as well.

30. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 9:49 am (#1129736)

Okay, I’m bored already.

31. Comment posted by lucienlc on January 4, 2010 at 9:52 am (#1129737)

No, Shea. I’m a baaaad fan. I debated it all week, but I was sick until a few days ago, and didn’t think freezing my ass off was the greatest idea. Plus, we’d been in Boston, and I had a hellacious drive back to NJ yesterday morning on some very slippery and snowy roads. Somehow, after that, I just couldn’t psyche myself up to go — esp since my usual two partners for games couldn’t make it either, so I’d have gone alone.

I had very mixed feelings watching the game on tv instead, but much as I would have liked to have been there, I just wasn’t up for it last night.

33. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:53 am (#1129738)

I miss my kegerator

so yesterday i tested the hypothesis that i could finish a whole minikeg by myself in one day

i failed

34. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:53 am (#1129739)

even though ed gave me permission…!

lol

36. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:53 am (#1129740)

i was most content with my climate control n TV

37. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:54 am (#1129741)

must pour bleach on mind to erase image

38. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:54 am (#1129742)

DVR baby. avoid all scores

amazing way to watch football if you can pull it off

I may try this.

40. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:55 am (#1129743)

LOL

think ben stiller n my milkshakes make all the boys come to the yard

41. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:55 am (#1129744)

I miss my kegerator

i failed

oh, you bought one of those things you put the heinekein mini-keg in?

I was looking at those. amazing how cheap they are now compared to when they first came out.

I just have no spot to keep it.

42. Comment posted by lucienlc on January 4, 2010 at 9:56 am (#1129745)

The Revis Ochocinco stuff is good fun. Those two should have a routine together.

44. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:56 am (#1129746)

oh, you bought one of those things you put the heinekein mini-keg in?

I just have no spot to keep it.

yupyup

my bro said he got it for like a $100 from some online shop, its great

oh COME ON…if I CAN FIT IT, you can fit it!

i redid my whole kitchen to make it work lololol

45. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:56 am (#1129747)

think ben stiller n my milkshakes make all the boys come to the yard

or the Family Guy when peter had to do that in prison.

I was at my neighbors watching the game, left when they forced that fumble with like 2 minutes left.

47. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:57 am (#1129748)

the KEY when watching a DVR game is avoiding the urge to flip channels when commercials or dead time comes on

just remember to FFWD and not flip!

48. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 9:58 am (#1129749)

yupyup

my bro said he got it for like a $100 from some online shop, its great

oh COME ON…if I CAN FIT IT, you can fit it!

i redid my whole kitchen to make it work lololol

yeah, but I got two kids and a wife.

the wife would frown on having beer in a keg on demand.

I just keep lots of beer in the minifridge in the basement, and in my unheated mudroom off the back of my house, which is close to where the TV is.

50. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:58 am (#1129750)

or the Family Guy when peter had to do that in prison.

hahahah yes yes. that works too.

nice nice

lol @ kerry rhodes running out of gas on that other fumble. his postgame comments were hilarious.

said “justin leonard never gonna let it go cuz i let a white boy catch me”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

52. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 9:59 am (#1129751)

Yeah, we DVR hockey games all the time. Allows you to avoid the inane intermission crap.

54. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 9:59 am (#1129752)

more…LOL

“Does anybody in NY know how to get in touch with FIREMAN ED” I owe him a trip to this saturdays game- VIP treatment. Smh”

55. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 9:59 am (#1129753)

Did the kegerator break or you miss it like you miss your volcano?

56. Comment posted by sheadenizen on January 4, 2010 at 10:00 am (#1129754)

Ochocinco’s pregame interview was hysterical.

I wish NBC wouldn’t give Fireman Ed all that publicity. That annoyed me. I don’t like the guy. Not that I even know him, but I think he shilled for the Jets when they tried to gt a stadium in the city.

57. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:01 am (#1129755)

just remember to FFWD and not flip!

oh, I know this already from regular shows on dvr

speaking of which, new Burn Notice this month!

59. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:01 am (#1129756)

hahaha, i miss it like my volcano :(

still operational!

61. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:02 am (#1129757)

burn notice back soon? NICE

2 hours heroes tonight…oy

anyone watch bones? that show kinda hooked me now.

62. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:02 am (#1129758)

nice nice

said “justin leonard never gonna let it go cuz i let a white boy catch me”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLZ

Kerry looked awful on that. kept looking over his right shoulder

THE LEFT KERRY, THE LEFT!!!

64. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:03 am (#1129759)

yea, he said looking over his shoulder “threw off his stride”

whatever hollywood

65. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:03 am (#1129760)

anyone watch bones? that show kinda hooked me now.

I’ve caught a couple of episodes.
    Kinda like it.

still deciding if I think she’s good looking or not.
    kinda intersting looking.

66. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 10:04 am (#1129761)

Hurro Geex.

Huge congrats to EIW, Dep, metswin and other JetGeex out there. Enjoy it, folks. Great stuff.

67. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:05 am (#1129762)

FUCK NO!

With a minute left in Canada’s 6-1 win over Switzerland, Travis Hamonic was hit from behind. He will miss the next 6-8 weeks with a tear of the AC joint in his shoulder.

Dude is gonna be good, but this sucks for his development.

FUCK YES!

6:00 pm – As Tweeted by Katie Strang, the Islanders decided to not share with their media and fans that Rick DiPietro started in Worcester today. Perhaps they figured he would be better off in anonymity.

Rick stopped 35 of 39 Worcester shots as Bridgeport lost 4-3. Assuming he made it through the game okay – preliminary reports are good – he should re-join the Islanders soon.

69. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:06 am (#1129763)

I’ve caught a couple of episodes.
    Kinda like it.

still deciding if I think she’s good looking or not.
    kinda intersting looking.

i think she’s cute,not all that but cute. sister of that other one in some movies.

its funny. i like that dude from angel n buffy and TNT had marathon upon marathon, i watched a bunch of em

71. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:06 am (#1129764)

Yea Ed, hit from behind. the highlight is awful

73. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:07 am (#1129765)

thanks lippy

74. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:07 am (#1129766)

Yea Ed, hit from behind. the highlight is awful

fucking swiss

76. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:08 am (#1129767)

Oh, Heroes is tonight? What other shows are debuting now? When is 24?

77. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:08 am (#1129768)

oh, and Brian Burke can choke on a dick.

To not pick Okposo for the US Olympic team shows he’s a giant douchenozzle.

78. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:08 am (#1129769)

thanks lip!

80. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:09 am (#1129770)

Better young than old. He has a chance to heal. This is the injury that essentially ended Jagr’s career as an elite offensive force (he never regained his wrist shot). Similarly, he suffered it on the international tournament stage.

82. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:10 am (#1129771)

Okposo is the least of my worries with the USA team. The biggest problem I see is that we have a bunch of stay at home defensemen on Olympic ice. WTF?

84. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:10 am (#1129772)

Oh, Heroes is tonight? What other shows are debuting now? When is 24?

I think only Heroes is back tonight. something special

College football still on, on Fox tonight. i guess NBC dont care about putting heroes up against it

Chuck is back soon too

i can find dates

24 premieres with 2 hour sunday event. i feel like the 17th; not 10-0% sure

86. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:10 am (#1129773)

Drury being on Team USA says everything you need to know

88. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:11 am (#1129774)

Oh, Deppers, in honor of Heroes.

90. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:11 am (#1129775)

24 will return in 2010 for a two-night premiere on Sunday, January 17 at 9/8c and Monday, January 18 at 8/7c before it replaces Lie to Me on Mondays at 9/8c for the rest of its run

92. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:12 am (#1129776)

NBC announced on November 19, 2009 that season 3 of Chuck would premiere on Sunday, January 10, 2010 with a two hour premiere at 9/8c before moving to its permanent timeslot of Mondays 8/7c.[10]

94. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:12 am (#1129777)

Drury being on Team USA says everything you need to know

Drury is having a bad season but he’s still one of the better American players by track record.

96. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:12 am (#1129778)

OH…is that ugly MANCHILD BOXER with Claire!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTFFWTWTWRFWRTFWFRWT

98. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:13 am (#1129779)

ah yes

maybe Roenick should have made the team too

100. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:14 am (#1129780)

maybe Roenick should have made the team too

Roenick hadn’t been a goal scorer in ten fucking years. Drury has been a consistent mid-20’s goalscorer and two way center up until this one.

102. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:16 am (#1129781)

please

you dont care okposo didnt make it and you’re justifying drury

yawn to the yawn power

104. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:17 am (#1129782)

I would have loved Okposo on the team. You know I think the kid is a beast. But shitting all over Rangers players just because you didn’t get your boy on the team is just silly. There are plenty of bigger reasons to hate on this team. Besides, it’s not like Okposo plays center.

106. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:18 am (#1129783)

It’s like the same bullshit with Blues fans complaining about not have TJ Oshie. REALLY? He’s a good little player but REALLY?

108. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:19 am (#1129784)

i didnt shit on him, i just said him making the team says everything you need to know abuot the team

and to me it does

109. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 10:20 am (#1129785)

If memory serves, they are keeping the ice NHL sized.

111. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:20 am (#1129786)

Personally, I think it reflects on Team USA not having very much depth at center.

113. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:21 am (#1129787)

If memory serves, they are keeping the ice NHL sized.

Really? That’s never happened before.

115. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:24 am (#1129788)

hahah looking at the USA roster, now I know why Okposo isn’t on the team. There’s already fucking like 8 RW’s on the team as it is. What the hell is Burke doing?

117. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:26 am (#1129789)

fair enough

119. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:27 am (#1129790)

Burke is a gigantic homo

120. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 10:27 am (#1129791)

Okposo vs Callahan should be the proper debate.

I don’t think Drury should be on the US team either but…Drury will be asked to play a role he’s already playing on the Rangers, 3rd line center, key face off man and PK’er specialist. The US can afford to keep him in that role because obviously they’re a much deeper team. Confined to that role he is adequate. Yes, I agree that if they had anyone close to Modano of 10 years ago they’d use him. Stastny/Kessel/Kessler are good centers, none great. But considering that anyone that Canada throws out on the ice would be the #1 center for the US and Russia has Datsyuk and even a hobbling Forsberg would get top 6 minutes as a US center there isn’t a lot to choose from.

122. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:29 am (#1129792)

Okposo vs Callahan should be the proper debate.

I agree but even that I think is position shifting. Callahan has experience playing left wing and center which are team USA’s positional weaknesses (in numbers). I wouldn’t be surprised if Callahan auditions there and barely plays a second at his natural right wing.

Like I said, we literally have like 7-8 RW’s on the team as it is. My guess is that Callahan ends up on Drury’s LW on the checking line with maybe Dustin Brown on the RW.

124. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:30 am (#1129793)

Kessel is a winger, I believe. Unless Toronto has been lining him up at C.

125. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 10:31 am (#1129794)

Really? That’s never happened before.

The 2010 tournament will mark the first time since NHL players were allowed to compete that the Olympics will be held in a city with a NHL team. For the first time, Olympic games will be played on a narrower, NHL-sized ice rink, measuring 61×26 metres (200×85 feet), instead of the international size of 61×30 metres (200×98.5 feet). This change is expected to save $10 million (CAD) in construction costs and allow more spectators to attend games.[1]
    This will also be the first Olympics in which the four-official system, with two referees and two linesmen, will be used during the men’s tournament.[2] The NHL began using the two-referee system since their 1998–99 season,[2] while the IIHF first started using it in its major men’s championship tournaments since the 2008 IIHF World Championship.[3] However, the IIHF still plans to only use the standard three-official system, with only one referee, for the women’s tournament in Vancouver, saying that the four-official system is not currently needed in women’s international hockey at this time.[2]

127. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:31 am (#1129795)

Oh, no, you’re right. ESPN has him listed incorrectly.

129. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:32 am (#1129796)

That makes sense to me considering, you know, you’re playing hockey in its birthplace, you should probably actually, you know, play by the rules and not make up your own as you go along.

130. Comment posted by dogcatcher on January 4, 2010 at 10:34 am (#1129797)

This may not be real, but its the best revenge Ive ever seen..

131. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 10:36 am (#1129798)

It probably hurts the Russians the most. Mostly because of how many of their players now play in the KHL, although a lot of them are ex-NHLers.

I think the whole ice surface size debate is a little overblown though.

133. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:38 am (#1129799)

ya, that facebook thing is hilarious

the guy who posts “note to self: dont hook up w katie” is heeeeeelarious

135. Comment posted by Lunkwill Fook on January 4, 2010 at 10:39 am (#1129800)

I think the whole ice surface size debate is a little overblown though.

It does make for a more open game. More specifically, it really cuts out a lot of the physicality and exposes players for lack of speed.

136. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:45 am (#1129801)

Drury made it because, and this is a quote

“He’s Chris Drury”

gritz and leadership FTL!

Callahan over Okposo is bad. Sorry, Ryan is not better than Kyle

137. Comment posted by Athena on January 4, 2010 at 10:46 am (#1129802)

This may not be real, but its the best revenge Ive ever seen..

Haha! What a lovely family! ;-)

139. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:51 am (#1129803)

Hearing Dick Jauron will replace Bill Sheridan as NYG DC.

141. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 10:51 am (#1129804)

Giants pick 15th in draft

142. Comment posted by MyFavoriteBaseballSquadron on January 4, 2010 at 10:53 am (#1129805)

Drury made it because, and this is a quote

“He’s Chris Drury”

gritz and leadership FTL!

Callahan over Okposo is bad. Sorry, Ryan is not better than Kyle

Again, center is an extremely weak position for USA, it has been for years. Basically, the opposite of Canada who’ll be sticking centers out of position as usual. Although it’s easier to move a center to the wing than vice versa.

When all is said and done I think Okposo has a higher ceiling than Callahan. He’s bigger and got better finishing skills but the philosophy behind team USA this time is that they acknowledge they won’t have the most skilled team but they will get the best players for specific roles. And Callahan has proven himself to be a great energy line/PK winger over the past couple of years. Okposo doesn’t quite fill that role for the US and right now isn’t as good a player as the top 2 or 3 RW (Kane/Ryan/Langenbrunner).

143. Comment posted by fattlipp on January 4, 2010 at 10:54 am (#1129806)

Hearing Dick Jauron will replace Bill Sheridan as NYG DC.

I hope he has a pulse, a critical ingredient that Sheridan lacks.

144. Comment posted by Danny on January 4, 2010 at 10:57 am (#1129807)

I like the part where the brother taunts her by saying “What are you gonna do? Tell Mom and Dad I uploaded your d*ck sucking list on Facebook? Go ahead.”

roffelz

145. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 10:58 am (#1129808)

Chad told Bob Costas he’d change his name back to Chad Johnson if Revis shut him down Sunday night. Your move, Chad. Asked by a reporter after the game if he still planned to change his last name back to “Johnson,” OchoCinco said, “Child, please.”

147. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:00 am (#1129809)

Joe Reedy, Bengals beatwriter extraordinaire got a quote from Chad Johnson postgame.

Before the game Ochocinco said that he would change his last name back to Johnson if he was shut out by Pro Bowl cornerback Darrelle Revis. When asked about it after the game if the name change documents were about to be filed, Ochocinco said “child please.”

149. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:01 am (#1129810)

YOU SNEAKY BASTID!

151. Comment posted by Dep on January 4, 2010 at 11:01 am (#1129811)

roffelz

yupyup, that’s good stuff too

152. Comment posted by Ed in Westchester on January 4, 2010 at 11:01 am (#1129812)

roffelz