October 16, 2005

ESPN.com: Peter Gammons
by: Andrew Hintz on Oct 16, 2005 8:28 AM | Filed under: News

In Peter Gammon’s latest ESPN article, he casually drops the following into a paragraph about Ken Macha accepting the A’s offer as manager:

One interesting decision for Beane? Whether to trade Barry Zito if the Mets offer a package including Milledge. Problem is, while the A’s have positional players coming, they do not have any more pitching.

Uh, wow? I don’t like thinking about giving up Lastings Milledge so quickly, but taking Barry Zito (who went 8-5 with a 3.81 ERA and held hitters to a .219 average after the break last season) and reuniting him with Rick Peterson and likely Ramon Hernandez? Wouldn’t make a bad one-two-three punch along with Pedro and Glavine.

Also, speaking of catchers, apparently there’s no need to worry about Kenji Jojima (as I know all of you were):

There has been speculation that the Mets will go after Japanese catcher Kenji Jojima, a very good catch-and-throw guy who can hit.

“He is very good,” said one Mets official. “But it’s not going to happen.”

Why? Not because of a hairline fracture in his leg. Jojima speaks no English, and one thing catchers have to do is communicate.

81 Responses to “ESPN.com: Peter Gammons”

1. Comment posted by Kent on October 16, 2005 at 9:33 am (#14149)

I very much want to see Milledge come through the system and play for the Mets. However, does everyone here really think that the Mets WON’T use him as trade bait? I unfortunatly do. I’m not saying (writing) that it’ll happen. But, until the Mets demonstrate to me that their SOMEWHAT patient–this July 31 was a welcomed change in my mind–I won’t be surprised for a second to see Milledge go someplace else in a deal to bring a 1B, a pitcher, or an OF like Manny to Flushing. I’ll be impressed to see Minaya continue to exercise the patience that he displayed this season.

Pay Wright through the roof for a long-term deal! (Check out historic 22 year-olds [then look at 22 year-old 3B] with those numbers and you’ll see how special he is…yes, then again, we already know that.)

Don’t sign Konerko or Wagner or Manny. Target BJ Ryan.

Solidify the bullpen and move Matsui….someplace.

The team’s close and doesn’t need to spend a ton of money to win the NL East.

My two cents at least.

2. Comment posted by Rob R on October 16, 2005 at 10:07 am (#14150)

Kent, I agree with you. I want to see the farm system built up. It does take a few years to build up a solid farm system. It will be a sad day if Milledge is traded away. I realize that we have a few holes, but at worst wer start next season with a Casrto at catcher, Cameron in right and Matsui at 2nd. I would rather have those good defensive players in the lineup. I’m probably one of the few that still holds out hope for Matsui. I just don’t see how he could fall off that much from the numbers he put up in Japan. There are players that can be signed or traded for without emptying the farm system. When a young player with potential is found in other teams systems, they wait for him to develop to bring him up, when we find a player like that, we use him as trade bait. To me that is a problem. I think the team sould show patience when it comes to filling the roster. The White Sox added Bobby Jenks this year because the Angels put him on waivers last year. Where were the Mets? We sure could have used him this year. There will be other players like that as well. If we make any trades this winter, they should only involve players on the major league roster ( Cameron, Matsui, Trachsel, Zambrano… ).

3. Comment posted by Harry on October 16, 2005 at 10:17 am (#14151)

guys how about we sign jeff kent to a two year deal to play 2b until hernanadez is fully developed. This way you can have them share 2b in kents second year

4. Comment posted by wally backman on October 16, 2005 at 10:34 am (#14152)

“while the A’s have positional players coming, they do not have any more pitching”

Here’s a solution… offer them Petit or Gaby Hernandez or Bannister for zito…

5. Comment posted by Rob R on October 16, 2005 at 10:42 am (#14153)

What about signing Matt Morris ? He would be a solid starter to add to the rotation. I would like to see Martinez, Morris, Glavine and Benson as the front 4. We could trade Zambrano and Trachsel and possibly Seo ( or use him as the 5th starter ).

6. Comment posted by matt on October 16, 2005 at 10:48 am (#14154)

Are you guys crazy? Imagine taking Zito’s 1.20whip 3.86era into the national league? You win with pitching and defense. Pedro/Zito/Glavine/Benson/Trachsel would be the best 1-5 in the NL East by far and away.

The Mets major offensive problems lied with their hits (10th in the NL), BB (12), BA (11) and OBP (12th). Furcal at the top of the lineup would really boost those numbers. Sign Furcal and make a play for someone who hits for power and OBP. Floyd is going to have a down year.

7. Comment posted by matt on October 16, 2005 at 10:50 am (#14155)

additional:

Zito is only going to be 28 next year, and who knows about Milledge. You WIN with pitching and defense.

8. Comment posted by Rob R on October 16, 2005 at 11:04 am (#14157)

Do you think Omar could convince Garciaparra to play 2nd ?

Jojima could have worked having other Japanese players on the team. It is too bad that Ishii didn’t work out. he would have helped him a lot.

9. Comment posted by Andrew Hintz on October 16, 2005 at 11:14 am (#14158)

Do you think Omar could convince Garciaparra to play 2nd ?

Trust me, you don’t want Nomar at second. With his submarine-esque throwing motion it’d be impossible for him to turn a double-play at second — and it’s a lot harder than you’d think to change your throwing motion.

Besides, Nomar’s extremely injury prone, and will be looking for big money regardless of how unhealthy he is. I say pass.

10. Comment posted by Mark in Astoria on October 16, 2005 at 11:15 am (#14159)

Unless we can steal Zito, I don’t understand why we would unload our best chips on yet another starting pitcher. If there’s area we’re solid in, it’s starting pitching. Our problems last year came more from poor roster management than performance. Plus, the pressure that comes w.pitching w.no margin for error.

Put Heilman and Seo back in the rotation, ditch Trax and send Zambrano to the pen to be our long relief/6th starter. You’ve got Bannister + Petit waiting in the wings if anybody gets injured. I think Pedro + Glavine are going to be twin aces at the top. Heiman + Seo both have potential for 15 win, 3.5 ERA seasons. Benson will be what he always has been, a mediocre back end of the rotation guy…

We need hitters that will get on base consistently. I think Wright, Jacobs + Diaz would be 100/80/80 RBI guys hitting 4,5,6 if there was anybody on base ahead of them…

11. Comment posted by Doug on October 16, 2005 at 11:17 am (#14160)

While I’m not a huge fan of trading away a prospect with the ceiling of Milledge, what if the Mets were to get another top prospect that could help immediately? The way I see it, the Phils have two first basemen with Thome and Ryan Howard. Thome isn’t going anywhere with that contract. The Mets need a first baseman much more than they need an OF at this point and Howard is an uber-prospect like Milledge (except Howard has already proven he can hit at the ML level). The Mets get a cheap 1B who they can control for years and the Phils get an OF that they can control for years. Win-win.

12. Comment posted by Rob R on October 16, 2005 at 11:23 am (#14161)

Zito can be a free agent after 2006. I wouldn’t risk trading top prospects ( in an already weak system ) for him to pitch for 1 year.

13. Comment posted by Anthony on October 16, 2005 at 11:27 am (#14162)

I agree with Wally: I’d sooner give them Petit or Hernandez (preferably Gaby only because he’s further away from helping the Mets, although he probably has a higher ceiling than Yusimiero). I must also reluctantly agree with Kent that it is highly likely that Milledge will be dangled out there as trade bait this summer and maybe into next season’s trade deadline…like Kent and many other people on this board, I hope it won’t happen (I LOVE the idea of having two 30-30 caliber CF’s kike Beltran and Milledge in the same lineup) but trading highly regarded prospects is the cost of doing business in NY. It is nice to see Milledge get his props as a top prospect–most organizations seem to think highly of him and want him in any trade they do with the Mets–so maybe that’ll be enough to convince Omar to hang onto him. If they do trade Milledge, let’s at least get good value for him and not another Zambrano diaster.

14. Comment posted by Anthony on October 16, 2005 at 11:36 am (#14163)

Ah, but you do know about that pesky baseball maxim about never having enough starting pitching, don’t you? The main advantage we have pitching wise is strength in numbers quantity, not top to bottom quality; I mean, we’re not talking Gooden-Darling-Ojeda-El Sid here when we talk about Pedro-Glavine-Benson-fill in the blank. Pedro’s Pedro of course, but Glavine and Benson are best suited to be No. 3 types, and guys like Seo, Traschel, Zambrano, et. al. aren’t the best candidates to have start a playoff series. Zito would be an upgrade for almost any rotation in baseball, and would instantly slot behind Pedro in the ’06 rotation. That being said, I wouldn’t trade Milledge or Petit for him unless I absolutely had no choice…but unlike Manny, Zito is young enough, good enough, and just plain talented enough to consider trading them.

15. Comment posted by Seo’s Super Secret Friend on October 16, 2005 at 12:04 pm (#14165)

One thing: If Beane does want to trade Zito, what does that say about Zito?

Zito’s peripherals have steadily gotten worse since his Cy Young season, and his largely seems a product of his luck with hits these days. What if Beane knows this (and more) and wants to pawn off Zito fresh off a decent season? While Zito’s still a good pitcher, I think the bullpen’s more important at this point if they’re asking us to give up Milledge. It seems a tad suspicious that this rumor would surface right after Milledge is mildly injured. I smell a bargain-shopper.

Pesky is right, because it’s another tired baseball cliche. You can never have too much of anything good. The question is at what price? Can we get better for for the same price in other areas? I think our starting pitching is a strength. The marginal returns are noticeably diminishing at this point. As much as I would like to put three Cy Young winners in our rotation, it’s probably not the best use of our resources (bullpen help please!)

16. Comment posted by seattle steve on October 16, 2005 at 12:14 pm (#14166)

If Cameron or Floyd is traded why not have Milledge start the season at Shea if he is deserving, I believe I speak for a lot of us that nothing would be finer than Jacobs , Hernandez, and Milledge having lights out spring trainings and makes the decision of sending them down or starting on the bench so difficult that they have no choice but be in the starting lineup. We do not need to trade our best positional player in the minors for more starting pitching.

17. Comment posted by Anthony on October 16, 2005 at 12:51 pm (#14167)

One thing: If Beane does want to trade Zito, what does that say about Zito?

It says that Oakland can’t afford to sign him to an extension and wants to get something for him while they can, a la Hudson and Mulder. I can’t speak with too much authority about him sabermetrically (perhaps others could come to my aid on this one?) but he did have something of a bounce-back season, with more strikeouts and a better ERA than any season he’s had since his Cy Young campaign. Yes, we are “stronger” in the rotation than we are in the bullpen, but getting a pitcher who can give you 200+ innings helps your bullpen because you don’t have to overuse it. To me an upgrade is an upgrade is an upgrade, and getting a 28 year old lefty with a Cy Young in his resume is certainly better than almost anyone else we have in the rotation right now, except for Pedro. Pitching tends to be more unpredictable than hitting year in and year out–can you guarentee that Benson won’t get injured again, or that Glavine can’t keep up the gains from the second half of this season, or that Jae Seo won’t turn back into a pumpkin? Look at the White Sox and the Astros in this years playoffs as just two examples why it’s important not just to have “depth” in your rotation but having guys in it who can dominate in a short series. Put it this way, who would you rather have in that spot: Zito or Zambrano/Traschel/Seo?

18. Comment posted by Anthony on October 16, 2005 at 12:53 pm (#14168)

19. Comment posted by cp on October 16, 2005 at 1:17 pm (#14169)

Milledge is touch but the idea of trying to acquire Zito is terrific.

If we had been lucky enough to make the playoffs this season does anyone else believe that Pedro would have been more like Bartolo Colon than Mark Buerhle?

I love Pedro, but trying to be realistic. Not sure he can give more than 210-215 strong innings any longer . . . if he were to go down in the playoffs where would we be left?

Same for Glavine. He could squeeze another strong year out of his arm but could just as easy become Al Leiter.

Our pitching was very strong in ’05 but relying a worn down Pedro to dominate through the playoffs and a 41 year old Glavine to be a legitimate #2 is a pretty big gamble.

20. Comment posted by Ricardo Gonzalez on October 16, 2005 at 1:39 pm (#14170)

Trading Milledge for Zito would be silly for many reasons. First, you’d be essentially trading six years of Milledge (three of those at bargain prices) for one year of an expensive Zito. I’m sorry, but you don’t win games with starting pitching, you win games by putting together the best possible team you can afford. Therefore, it goes without saying, that trading cheap and more importantly good players for expensive ones is a strategy that’s destined to fail. Yes, there are exceptions, but more often than not, you are better off just keeping your prospects and spending your money in the free agent market. Secondly, its not like Zito is a future HoF who has no match. Zito is a fine pitcher, but he’s nothing special. Guys like Millwood and AJ Burnett are just as good, and last time I checked, you don’t have to give up your best prospect to sign either one.

21. Comment posted by Steve I on October 16, 2005 at 7:04 pm (#14171)

I would not trade Milledge for Zito. Maybe one of our backend guys and some of our pitching prospects. Keep in mind that Beane will find a place for Zito to get what he wants (young, inexpensive up and coming talent). Would you rather have Zito or face him in a Braves uniform since they are not afraid to deal with Beane?

22. Comment posted by Dan in Gettysburg on October 16, 2005 at 7:12 pm (#14172)

Rob Neyer has suggested that Zito’s big, sweeping curveball acts a bit like a knuckleball in terms of deceiving hitters, so his BABIPs are lower than average.

2000: .238
    2001: .288
    2002: .251
    2003: .244
    2004: .298
    2005: .248
    Career: .264

It’s as fair a hypothesis as any, I guess.

I like Zito, but I don’t think I’d trade Milledge for him.

23. Comment posted by Seo’s Super Secret Friend on October 16, 2005 at 7:24 pm (#14173)

His BB/9 and HR/9 are pretty much what they were in his slump years. His K/9 is what has bounced back a little. He had pretty good luck with BABIP this year though, which is probably what accounts for his ERA drop.

Nevertheless, I agree that Zito’s a better pitcher than anyone we have except Pedro. However, to compare him to any of Clemens-Pettite-Oswalt is a bit off. Buehrle is probably better, too, considering he pitches in a HR park. In other words, Zito probably isn’t a sure thing as far as postseason domination goes.

We could say the same about Zito, considering his problems in recent years. There are also rampant rumors that he tips his devastating curve ball.

Exactly.

24. Comment posted by Warren on October 16, 2005 at 7:52 pm (#14174)

Gammons says the A’s don’t have any pitching coming, but what about Meyer/Braden and Cruz could still turn into a decent starter, he was awesome in AAA.
    Zito is worth trading for, but not for a top prospect. I wouldn’t mind giving up Gabby Hernandez and maybe someone like Brett Harper. Signing Millwood or Burnett will cost us a draft pick, but we are more than likely going to give that away anyhow.

25. Comment posted by bmc on October 16, 2005 at 8:20 pm (#14175)

I’m gonna jump on the Millwood bandwagon here. The choice between losing a high level pick, which is a known quantity vs. getting raked over the coals in a trade with Billy Beanne should be clear.

26. Comment posted by ap on October 16, 2005 at 9:49 pm (#14176)

zito aint coming here, no way in h3ll minaya trades for a white guy

27. Comment posted by Benny Blanco from da Bronx on October 16, 2005 at 11:15 pm (#14177)

I think the most important things this off-season is to make the bullpen better and to get “clutch” hitters.
    Although Zito would be nice, he’s not what he used to be, although if he goes ot the national league, I think he’d kick ass. ANd I don’t think I’d trade Milledge, I’d rather trade a pitcher like Petit or Bannister. (I think Gabby Hernandez is a keeper).

AS far was what’s avialable this off-season, Manny and Brian Giles are tops when it comes to runners in scoring position, and runners in scoring position with two outs. They have high averages and tons of RBI’s. Those are the guys you have to target.
    And I would also try and get Julio Lugo from the DRays, he’d be perfect for the Mets. Solid player all around, he gets on base, he can steal. Why bother paying Furcal soo much when you got someone much cheaper and less of a commitment like Lugo?

28. Comment posted by Benny Blanco from da Bronx on October 16, 2005 at 11:24 pm (#14179)

To those that said “Pitching and Defense wins championships” well, did you forget about this year? this time was pretty bad when it came to “clutch’ situations. The ptiching was fine, the defense was fine, we need more offense.

And two things, man, if Kaz Matsui was even CLOSE to what Tad Iguchi is for the WhiteSox, what a solid player he is…
    And White Sox to the World Series, niiice…

30. Comment posted by Blackfish on October 16, 2005 at 11:39 pm (#14180)

In 2004, Matsui hit .272/.331/.396 and this year Iguchi hit .278/.342/.438. Iguchi’s season this year shows a little more power, but he did it in a much better hitter’s park. The only real difference between the two of them is that people actually expected things when Matsui showed up.

31. Comment posted by Seo’s Super Secret Friend on October 17, 2005 at 12:11 am (#14181)

Did something happen to Jose Reyes? While he is…[rehash my opinion of Reyes here]…he’s still here. Btw, Furcal’s DWI makes me think that he wouldn’t last long under the bright lights of NYC. I like the idea of Jeff Kent as a stopgap much more (He’s a FA right? How about a 2-3 year deal to expire around the time Pedro would be done with us so we can have financial flexibility?). Heck, having Kent at 2B would probably be better than bringing in Manny because of the position he plays.

32. Comment posted by Andrew Hintz on October 17, 2005 at 12:24 am (#14182)

Nope, he’s still got one more year left on his contract with the Dodgers. If not, you’d hear a lot more talk about him to the Mets. I’m also not positive, but I believe he has a limited no trade clause. It’s not likely he’d be making his way to the Mets either way.

33. Comment posted by Benny Blanco on October 17, 2005 at 12:35 am (#14183)

Did something happen to Jose Reyes?

Nah, I meant Lugo for second base…

34. Comment posted by Chris on October 17, 2005 at 1:12 am (#14184)

Lastings doesn’t fit your typical moneyball player. I don’t really get this. Even though Billy has Kotsay in Center, he would jump to grab Cameron. He has always wanted Cameron to control Center for Oakland. A’s need front end pitching prospect in return for Zito which means Petit. I like Peter Gammons but this last seaon, all the rumors he spoke about on Tv and in his column never came true. I think he might of broke Payton to the A’s but thats about it. Most of the insider news that broke this year came from Jason Stark and Buster Olney

35. Comment posted by Chris on October 17, 2005 at 1:27 am (#14187)

Last time I ever bring this up. Burnett is a wack job. He couldnt handle any critism by the tough Miami media, Burnt bridges when he didn’t get his way and lapses in and out focus more times in games than Zambrano. People will remember this guy for never putting it all together for an entire season. For every unhittable game he has, he has two or three where he lets himself beat himself. Sometimes he beats himself in Games he’s unhittable too. I like Zito but he’ll never resign. He a a laid back dude who fits life here on the rest coast. To me, whoever gets Matt Morris gets a pitcher with alot of skill to go with a huge heart. This guy is a warrior on the mound. I don’t think we should bring anyone in for our rotation. I say we don’t pick up Trachsel option, trade Zambrano(Believe it or not, he’s been actually mentioned here in Arizona as being a good fit for the D-backs) and have a starting five of Martinez, Glavine, Benson, Seo and Heilman. As easy as that. Also bring in Hernandez at catcher and try to ply one of the many young players the D-backs have who should be starting in the big leagues but to many high price Vets in front of them. See Quentin, See Tracy and See Conor Jackson. Tracy and Jackson play both first and right.

36. Comment posted by Rob on October 17, 2005 at 1:36 am (#14189)

I’m sorry, but you don’t win games with starting pitching

Ask the White Sox how they win. Do you think the A’s are going to take a Petit or a Bannister or a Gaby Hernandez for a 28 year old lefty Cy Young award winner? NO ONE is a sure thing until they get here, and as much as I love Milledge, you have to make this trade if given the opportunity. The front of our rotation is old. Imagine a rotation of Zito, Pelfrey, Humber, Gaby, and Petit 3 years from now, when Pedro and Glavine are writing their Hall of Fame induction speeches.

37. Comment posted by fire willie on October 17, 2005 at 2:07 am (#14190)

Wouldn’t it be something to go to Shea and see Zito and Milledge? Wait a year, all it’ll take is cash, the cash glavine, the staff lefty, is now taking. Replace one ace lefty w/ another.
    With the rotation having 7 possibilities plus those on the farm, focus on the back-end and one bat. Only one b/c hopefully Carlos will bring his next year (and like 5 0r 6 more years)

zito aint coming here, no way in h3ll minaya trades for a white guy

What about Doug Mientkiewicz, doesn’t he count?

38. Comment posted by fire willie on October 17, 2005 at 3:07 am (#14192)

Patience will also best serve for 2b, since there aren’t any studs out there this year and Soriano will hit the market next year also. Mulder and Pettitte if Zito can’t be had, and if Jake doesn’t pan out then D Lee, Casey, Erstad, Huff, N Johnson will all hit the market (barring any deals by then obviously). I know the Metwork is coming, so splash the pen, (if their push will be the New Mets then forget about Piazza, and hold your breath and see what sticks). This is a relatively wewak FA class, so any GM is going to overprice their key players. Just chill and wait for them to hit the open market and then be aggressive.

39. Comment posted by dagezi on October 18, 2005 at 2:42 am (#14231)

No to Milledge for Zito.
    How about Milledge straight up for Ryan Howard? Fuck we could toss in Benson for fun and eat his contract. It’s not like he’s anything special.

40. Comment posted by Warren on October 18, 2005 at 7:24 am (#14233)

Are people really complaining about Furcal’s DWI? What about the time Castro was accused of rape and other sexual misconduct? Or Milledge’s suspected conduct with women under age? As long as the event didn’t happen while that player was with the Mets, the Mets don’t seem to care much, and the media doesn’t seem to give a shit either.
    And Rob, I really do think Beane would trade for Hernandez, as long as another player is thrown in to even things out.

41. Comment posted by Benny Blanco from da Bronx on October 18, 2005 at 10:24 am (#14237)

Or Milledge’s suspected conduct with women under age?

That is the biggest B.S. crime of all time. THe kid was a senior, he hooked up and messed around with a freshman/sophmore, and the parents probably got pissed off and wanted to sue the kid.
    He was 18, and considered an “adult” and the girl he was with was 16.
    As a recent high school graduate, that is NOT a problem, but “technically” considered satiotory rape. Hell, “technically” when I was in high school and hooking up with girls a year younger than me I COULD have been considered a criminal or somebody could have pressed charges, REGARDLESS of whether it was consensual or not. It sucks, I feel bad for him because now everybody thinks of him as a criminal.

Rmaon Castro on the other hand, I cannot defend…

42. Comment posted by Danny on October 18, 2005 at 11:28 am (#14243)

I agree with Benny. Not to mention it is not one DWI that Furcal has been hit with, it is like 3 within the past few years.

43. Comment posted by property and casualty license on July 8, 2011 at 4:39 am (#1134698)

Great Site……

Hey Admin , Extremely nice blog , if you need backlinks to your website I provide upto 10,000 high quality SEO backlinks for only $5. Check it out here :http://bit.ly/msweL2

44. Comment posted by Missold Investments on July 9, 2011 at 5:10 pm (#1134794)

Related……

[…]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[…]……

45. Comment posted by Best Teak Chair on July 10, 2011 at 7:10 am (#1134903)

Furniture Manufacturer…

[…]I saw this is really great post today, so I’ve linked to my site and bookmarking it to digg, Delicious and stumble upon, Keep this trackback approved so they can index this page[…]…

46. Comment posted by online social networking on July 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm (#1135043)

Sources…

[…]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[…]……

47. Comment posted by top google search today on July 10, 2011 at 8:52 pm (#1135098)

Cool sites…

[…]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[…]……

48. Comment posted by altama boots on July 10, 2011 at 11:25 pm (#1135216)

Links…

[…]Sites of interest we have a link to[…]……

49. Comment posted by aladdin lamps on July 11, 2011 at 12:19 am (#1135354)

Recent Blogroll Additions……

[…]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[…]……

50. Comment posted by Mauritius Self Catering on July 11, 2011 at 12:22 am (#1135378)

Trackback Link…

[…] … great article that everyone should read […] …

51. Comment posted by affiliate marketer on July 11, 2011 at 2:16 am (#1135625)

Great Site……

[…]check this out as this contains important information about[…]…

52. Comment posted by Villa a Louer Ile Maurice on July 11, 2011 at 5:16 am (#1135767)

Related…Trackback…

53. Comment posted by Help a disabled american veteran on July 11, 2011 at 6:59 am (#1135876)

Cool sites…

54. Comment posted by soaking music on July 11, 2011 at 9:13 am (#1136147)

Check this out…

[…] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[…]……

55. Comment posted by http://pkhousecleaning.co.uk on July 11, 2011 at 9:38 am (#1136335)

Websites you should visit…

[…]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[…]……

56. Comment posted by http://www.clubpenguinnews.net on July 11, 2011 at 11:12 am (#1136538)

Gems form the internet…

[…]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[…]……

57. Comment posted by hair salons in tx on July 11, 2011 at 3:30 pm (#1136831)

Check this out…

58. Comment posted by Pigeon Racing on July 11, 2011 at 10:57 pm (#1137031)

Great website…

[…]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[…]……

59. Comment posted by Mauritius Accommodation on July 12, 2011 at 12:59 am (#1137265)

Our Trackback link…

60. Comment posted by swimming pool repair las vegas on July 12, 2011 at 2:46 am (#1137353)

Websites we think you should visit…

[…]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look[…]……

61. Comment posted by hemorrhoid symptoms on July 12, 2011 at 6:07 am (#1137451)

Cool sites…

62. Comment posted by brisbane seo training on July 12, 2011 at 6:11 am (#1137476)

Gems form the internet…

63. Comment posted by Location Ile Maurice on July 12, 2011 at 7:02 am (#1137847)

Trackback Link…

[…] … great article that everyone should read […] …

64. Comment posted by Location Ile Maurice on July 12, 2011 at 10:51 am (#1137994)

Superb website…

[…]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[…]……

65. Comment posted by how to become a cna on July 12, 2011 at 1:39 pm (#1138257)

Websites worth visiting…

[…]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[…]……

66. Comment posted by photographe professionnel thonon on July 12, 2011 at 3:16 pm (#1138365)

Gems form the internet…

67. Comment posted by Win a Macbook on July 12, 2011 at 4:27 pm (#1138538)

Sites we Like……

[…] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose […]……

68. Comment posted by Job als Camgirl on July 12, 2011 at 5:18 pm (#1138662)

Superb website…

69. Comment posted by effortless english on July 12, 2011 at 5:31 pm (#1138797)

Visitor recommendations…

[…]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[…]……

70. Comment posted by purchase facebook fans on July 12, 2011 at 8:08 pm (#1138892)

Sources…

71. Comment posted by discount office supplies on July 12, 2011 at 10:49 pm (#1138967)

Blogs ou should be reading…

[…]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[…]……

72. Comment posted by http://golearnweb.com/web-design-blog on July 12, 2011 at 11:49 pm (#1139031)

Related……

73. Comment posted by Bungalow Ile Maurice on July 13, 2011 at 2:02 am (#1139294)

Sites we Like……

74. Comment posted by Location Villa Maurice on July 13, 2011 at 4:41 am (#1139407)

Websites worth visiting…

75. Comment posted by portable CD players on July 13, 2011 at 6:03 am (#1139573)

Awesome website…

[…]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[…]……

76. Comment posted by geile Fotzen on July 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm (#1139858)

Awesome website…

77. Comment posted by Stratus Clouds on July 13, 2011 at 4:36 pm (#1140076)

Gems form the internet…

78. Comment posted by gaggia classic on July 13, 2011 at 4:37 pm (#1140080)

Websites worth visiting…

79. Comment posted by Sleep Apnea Resolution on July 13, 2011 at 5:58 pm (#1140330)

Sources…

80. Comment posted by Make Money Online Business 4 U on July 13, 2011 at 6:11 pm (#1140377)

Related……

81. Comment posted by altama boots on July 13, 2011 at 9:46 pm (#1140460)

Websites we think you should visit…

82. Comment posted by how does solar power work on July 13, 2011 at 11:32 pm (#1140648)

Sites we Like……